To Search for Jobs:
- On the homepage, click on the "Search Jobs" link at the left.
- Enter your desired search criteria and then click on the "Search" link.
- To view the position details, click on the job title.
Brigham Young University endeavors to make yjobs.byu.edu accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability and need special assistance completing the application process, please contact the Staff and Administrative Employment Office at 801-422-3563.
To Create an Application For The First Time (Returning Users: log in to apply )
- On the homepage, click on the "Create Account" link.
- Enter a username, password, and other required information and click "Create."
- Click on the "Search Jobs" link, click on your desired job title, and click on the "Apply to this Job" link. Your new application will now be started and will remain in the system for future applications and use.
- Please complete your application in detail as you click the "Save Changes" and "Next" links. In the Education, Work History, and References sections, please click on the "Add Entry" links to build your application. Incomplete or omission of information on your application may disqualify you from employment or affect starting compensation.
- When you have completed your application and attached your documents, click on the "Certify and Submit" link at the bottom of the page. Click the Certification checkbox confirming your information is true and complete. Enter your initials and click the "Submit this Application" link.
By clicking on the "Your Applications" link on the left side of the homepage, you will be able to view your application status on each job to which you apply. You will know immediately of the status after applying to a position and in the future as the selection process progresses.