Access the online application at http://yjobs.byu.edu, or you can access YJobs through the BYU homepage at http://www.byu.edu then clicking on Campus, Employment, then Administrative, Faculty, & Staff Positions.
To Search for Jobs:
- From the homepage, click on the link at the left, Search Postings.
- Enter your desired search criteria and then click on the Search button.
- To view the position details, click on the View link below the job title.
* To sort the positions, click on the arrow next to the column title.
Brigham Young University endeavors to make yjobs.byu.edu accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability and need special assistance completing the application process, please contact the Staff and Administrative Employment Office at 801-422-3563.
Create an Application
- From the homepage, click on the link, Create Application.
- Select the application you wish to complete based on the type of position you will likely apply to and then click Go.
- Select a username and password and click Continue to page 1 of . . .
- Enter a secret question and answer and Continue to the Next Page.
- Complete all fields, especially the required ones noted with an asterisk (*).
- Upon completing the fields for one of your past Work Experiences, click on Add This Work Experience to My Application at the bottom of the page. You will be given another blank form to complete for additional work experience. When you are done entering all of your past Work Experience, click on Continue to Next Page at the top of the page.
- Certify your application by clicking the checkbox at the bottom of the last page, verifying that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of applying to a job at Brigham Young University.
- Then Save.
- After completing a search of the postings and determining which you would like to apply to, click on the View link.
- Click on Apply for this Posting at the top or the bottom of the position details page.
- Complete any supplemental questions and then certify your application by clicking on the checkbox, verifying that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of employment at Brigham Young University.
- Click on Submit Answers to Supplemental Questions with My Application.
- Click on Browse to search your hard drive or a floppy disk and then click Open when you have selected your document. You can also paste a resume in the open text field.
- Click on Attach again and then Confirm Attaching Document.
- Attach documents as desired by clicking on the Attach link next to the desired document. After attaching your documents, click on Finish.
- Make note of the confirmation number.
By clicking on the Application Status link at the left on the homepage, you will be able to view your application status on each job to which you apply.
You will know immediately of your status after applying to a position and in the future as the selection process progresses.
For more information on the application process, click here.