Please complete the following steps to access the Salary Review screens:
- Go to: asr.byu.edu
- If prompted, enter your NetID and password, hit enter, and advance to step #7
- Go to: www.byu.edu
- Click on myBYU/Route Y and enter your NetID and password.
- Look for the "Campus Links (Route Y)" heading.
- In the “Quick URL” box, type ASR and hit enter.
- To find your departments:
- Leave all fields blank.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Verify that the departments listed are in your area
- Click on one of the departments and you will see the Salary Review/Increase page:
- Verify that the Supervisors (those who will make the entries) and the Top Approver are correct. (Remember the Top Approver and Supervisor can be the same person.)
- Verify that your employees are listed correctly.
- Notify your HR Consultant if you have employees who are:
- Terminating/retiring prior to September 1st
- Going on leave of absence
- Returning from leave of absence
- Enter salary increase amount for each employee, then click the “Approved” button.
- If you are new to the Annual Salary Review process or if you would like to review detailed information and instructions, please click on the “Salary Guidelines” and “Salary Instructions” tabs.
- Click on the “Salary Exclusions” tab to see employees who are on leave of absence or who have been excluded from the review/increase process. This tab also lists vacant/open positions.
If you need assistance, please contact your HR Consultant listed below:
You may also use the HR Consultant Directory by clicking here.