Please complete the following steps to access the Salary Review screens:
- Log in by going to www.byu.edu
- Click on myBYU and enter your Net ID and password.
- Look for the “Campus Links” heading.
- In the “Quick URL” box, type ASR and hit enter.
- To find your departments:
- Leave all fields blank.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- Verify that the departments listed are in your area
- Click on one of the departments and you will see the Salary Review/Increase page:
- Verify that the Supervisors (those who will make the entries) and the Top Approver are correct. (Remember the Top Approver and Supervisor can be the same person.)
- Verify that your employees are listed correctly.
- Notify your HR Consultant if you have employees who are:
- Terminating/retiring prior to September 1st
- Going on leave of absence
- Returning from leave of absence
- Enter salary increase amount for each employee. If you are interrupted prior to finishing, please click the “Save” button. After an increase amount has been entered for each employee, please click the “Approved” button.
- If you are new to the Annual Salary Review process or if you would like to review detailed information and instructions, please click on the “Salary Guidelines” and “Salary Instructions” tabs.
- Click on the “Salary Exclusions” tab to see employees who are on leave of absence or who have been excluded from the review/increase process. This tab also lists vacant/open positions.
If you need assistance, please contact your HR Consultant listed below:
You may also use the HR Consultant Directory by clicking here.