The Commons at the Cannon Center
The Commons at the Cannon Center is one of the newest dining facilities on campus. With six different stations, it offers an all-you-care-to-eat service that can satisfy even the pickiest of eaters and never leave you hungry. These stations include various entrees such as wraps, soups, salads, pasta dishes, desserts, breads, grill items and much more!
Parents who would like to sit with their child during a meal will need to purchase a meal to enter the dining room.
Please visit The Commons website for hours, door prices, and menus.
If you're looking for a recognizable national brand or want to try a campus favorite, stop by the Cougareat. They're cooking up a variety of fresh meals--from calzones to teriyaki bowls and everything else in between. Conveniently located in the Wilkinson Center, it's great for grabbing a quick bite to eat or staying for a leisurely meal with friends.
Feel free to check out the Cougareat website and see all it has to offer.
- Blue Line Deli & Market: W-117 TNRB - Inspired by Manhattan delicatessens, the Blue Line serves up soups, hot sandwiches, salads, pies, beverages, and quick snacks.
- BYU Creamery: Helaman Halls, Wyview Park, Creamery on Ninth, & Creamery Outlet. Stop by and treat yourself to some classic BYU ice cream or try something hot and fresh off the grill (grill available at Helaman Creamery & Creamery on Ninth locations).
- Jamba Juice: 2047 WSC - Conveniently located in the Wilkinson Center and Student Athlete Building, Jamba Juice mixes up fresh smoothies and juices. If you're looking for a quick, yet nutritious breakfast or snack, come on over.
- Legends Grille: 106 SAB - Catch up on the latest game while enjoying a meal at Legends Grille. Choose from a selection of specialty salads, grilled steaks and salmon, toasted sandwiches, and hearth baked pizzas.
- MOA Cafe: 452 MOA - After perusing the galleries of the museum, go upstairs to the MOA Cafe and grab a specialty sandwich, soup, or salad for lunch. They also offer a variety of desserts that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- The Skyroom: 6th Floor WSC - Enjoy a nice atmosphere as well as a great view of campus. The Skyroom offers a lunch buffet if you're pressed for time, or the chance to sit and stay a while to enjoy the cuisine of this national award-winning restaurant.