Healthy Together App
Strengthening the BYU Community
BYU is working to slow the spread of COVID-19. We can work together to protect our students, faculty, staff and visitors to campus.
Download the app from Google Play (listed as "Healthy Together - COVID-19") or The App Store on your mobile device. Once the app is downloaded, students and employees can access the BYU portal by clicking this link with their mobile devices, or by adding BYU as a “connected organizations” within the Healthy Together app menu (use the six-digit code YYY-YYY).
Daily Symptom Checking
All students and employees may complete a daily passport in the Healthy Together app (using the passport tab), or complete the online passport form or by print and complete a blank form. Professors and instructors are authorized to verify students have completed the daily checkup. Individual unit supervisors are authorized to verify employees have completed the daily checkup before starting work.
Students and employees may be required to show a green indicator on the “Daily Checkup” screen of the Healthy Together app prior to accessing the in-person campus services listed below.
If students or employees have a red indicator on the “Daily Checkup,” they may be instructed to either connect with the campus service remotely or wait until they are healthy and return.
- Campus Scheduling
- Center for Service and Learning
- College advisement centers
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dean of Students Office
- Devotional/forum attendance
- Harold B. Lee Library
- Honor Code Office
- ID Center
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Lost and Found
- Multicultural Student Services
- Residence Life Offices (Helaman or Heritage Halls; Foreign Language Student Residence, Off-Campus Housing Office, Wymount Terrace, Wyview Park)
- Student Connection and Leadership Center
- Student Wellness (weight rooms, recreational facilities and intramural sports)
- University Accessibility Center
- University Advisement Center and Academic Support Office
- University Pre-professional Advisement Office
- Women’s Services and Resources
Protecting Your Privacy
The university is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information collected by the Healthy Together app. Healthy Together will ask you to provide minimal personal contact information and will use Bluetooth technology in your smartphone to track your proximity to other users of the app for the sole purpose of assisting in COVID-19 contact tracing efforts. This information will be shared with authorized BYU and/or Utah Department of Health personnel as necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19. While the app tracks your proximity relative to other users of the app, the app does not identify or track your actual location at any time. The proximity tracking information will be deleted after it is no longer necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Please see the BYU Privacy Notice for more information.