Most campus buildings will be closed during the break between fall and winter semesters (Dec 21–Jan 8). Check the BYU Store, BYU Dining (click "special hours), the BYU library, and Smith Fieldhouse for holiday hours.
Healthy Together App Clearance
Students and employees are required to show a green indicator on the "Passport" screen of the Healthy Together app (or show a completed digital form or physical passport form) prior to accessing the in-person campus services and facilities listed below.
If students or employees have a red indicator on the “Daily Checkup,” they can either connect with the campus service remotely or wait until they are healthy and return.
- Campus Scheduling
- Center for Service and Learning
- College advisement centers
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Dean of Students Office
- Devotional/forum attendance
- Harold B. Lee Library
- Honor Code Office
- ID Center
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Lost and Found
- Multicultural Student Services
- Residence Life Offices (Helaman or Heritage Halls; Foreign Language Student Residence, Off-Campus Housing Office, Wymount Terrace, Wyview Park)
- Student Connection and Leadership Center
- Student Wellness (weight rooms, recreational facilities and intramural sports)
- University Accessibility Center
- University Advisement Center and Academic Support Office
- University Pre-professional Advisement Office
- Women’s Services and Resources
Student Health CenterThe BYU Student Health Center remains open for students and employees. Call ahead to make an appointment before your visit. To schedule a COVID-19 test, call 801-310-0438. For other health concerns, call 801-422-2771.
Counseling and Psychological ServicesBYU CAPS will offer all services during winter semester and will conduct appointments both in-person on campus and via remote conferencing to full-time students within the state of Utah. Please see CAPS.BYU.edu to schedule an appointment and learn about the services provided.
Cashless CampusOn-campus retail and dining service providers will continue to be “cashless.” This includes all campus-facing retail and dining operations, including those in the Wilkinson Student Center, Cannon Commons and all other retail and dining operations on campus. Cougar Cash is a great alternative to physical cash and has financial benefits for students, faculty and staff.
Food ServicesMost campus dining locations will be open this winter as sufficient staff is available. Please check dining.byu.edu for current openings and hours.
BYU Dining Services will continue to follow all state and local public health guidelines, which may limit the number of guests that can be served and may limit seating availability.