Public Health Information
You should take primary responsibility for protecting yourself and others against COVID-19 by doing the following:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Wear a mask.
- Stay home and seek medical guidance when you feel sick.
- Avoid direct, close contact with persons who are sick.
- Adhere strictly to individual instructions from the health department or health care providers to isolate or quarantine if you or someone in your home or apartment test positive for COVID-19.
- Get vaccinated against COVID-19. Details here.